[GRASSLIST:5721] Doubts in ./configure

javier garcia rn001 at cebas.csic.es
Mon Mar 3 03:23:27 EST 2003

Hi;
I'm installing GRASS5.0.0pre5 and I've got some doubts:

First of all. I see that there is an option for compilling against gdal. I've
installed gdal from precompiled binaries, and I write
--with-gdal=/usr/local/bin ; but a message appears telling me that I've not
chosen to
compile against gdal. Why?
Is it necessary to use this option to use gdal?

The other problem is that the following message appears:
checking for dnrm2_ in -lblas... no
checking for dnrm2_ in -lblas... no
configure: error: *** Unable to locate BLAS library.
I've found 'dnrm2_' in libblas.so.3, but I haven't got a libblas.a. Could I
chose this lib instead of libblas.a? How? A similar thing occurs with lapack.

Thanks and regards.

Javier