[GRASSLIST:4776] Re: E00 import

Trevor Wiens twiens at interbaun.com
Thu Nov 11 10:51:40 EST 2004

I tried v.in.org in grass 5.7 and that brought the main files and attributes in ok. However in this E00 there is a bunch of associated lookup tables and they were not brought across. I tried the e00pg for getting the attributes into PostGIS, but since there is some french text with many apostrophe's, the fields gett all messed up and will need manual editing. I'm actually thinking of changing the source to use double quotes rather than single quotes to get that attribute information to import properly. I had been hoping there was another solution.

Trevor Wiens
twiens at interbaun.com

The significant problems that we face cannot be solved at the same
level of thinking we were at when we created them.
(Albert Einstein)