[GRASS-user] tables connection in database

achim ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jun 26 06:10:42 EDT 2009

Yes, thanks,

but how to force that every single geometry object (of one kind) gets an
entry?

Achim

(just to mention: And why aren't those commands reachable in an useful
order? One always has to check whether the table are built, go and add a
table, on another place set connection, on another place load up
cats...alway confusing and lots of clicking in the gui)