[winGRASS] Terminal Error

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Fri Aug 24 11:50:37 EDT 2001

Hi Malcolm,

thanks for the fix, this worked. The Xinstall.sh had some more error
messages, but i noticed nothing missing until now.

I hope that in the not to far future the keyboard management will work
too. It is still flawed.

cu,

Andreas

Malcolm Blue wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> It looks like there is a command in the Xinstall.sh for XFree86 that didn't
> run correctly and which should set up the xterm entries.
>
> In a Cygwin bash command shell execute:
>
> tic /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/etc/xterm.termcap      //(Xinstall.sh has
> xterm.terminfo)
>
> This should set up the right xterm definitions so that grass will run
> correctly in XFree86 with TERM=xterm.
>
> Malcolm

url: http://mitglied.tripod.de/AndreasLange
mail: Andreas.Lange_at_Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange_at_GMX.net