[winGRASS] installation problems!

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Fri May 25 01:32:01 EDT 2001

Viktor,

I didn't realize that I had replied directly to you the last time.  I am
redirecting this back to the mailing list.

The tcltkgrass problem looks like another known cygwin bug.  There is a recompiled
version of tcl/tk on the grass ftp site called:
xtcltk8.0.5-CYGWIN_NT-4.0-20010405-1.tar.gz

This version does not have the path conversion problems that caused the error you
describe.  Download that file and install as per the grass binary installation
instructions.  Make sure that /usr/local/bin is in your path.

Cheers,

Malcolm