[winGRASS] re:thanks in advance......

sijan ahamed sijan4u at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 03:20:51 EST 2007

Sir..,
After running grass62 -gui
GUI window appeared for entering locaton,mapset
Then gis.m window appeared and vanishing within 2 seconds.
Then i tried running gis.m
still the window is appearing and vanishing...

What could be the solution???

How to find out which program is creating error:"child process exited
abnormally"

Waiting for your reply
My work depends on you...

with rgds,