[GRASS-windows] Fwd: MSYS open multiple windows and crach

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Fri May 15 22:04:09 EDT 2009

Dear GrassGurus,

I know that it is not a good idea do cross-posting, but as I stoped all my
jobs on last three days because I cant start Msys to start grass, I confess
that I really need to find a way of get Scripting Grass working again on my
Vista/64 bits machine.
Any experience of how to solve it well be very welcome. As I wrote on last
message to grasslist, I tried to remove the full c:\OSGeoW4, and reinstall
again, but nothing work.

I also tryed to install MSYS/MinG using non-Osgeow4, but it get the same
result: A lot of MSYS windows start to open, and after a recursive call, all
the windows are closed and nothing hapens.

Thanks in advance

milton