[Java-collab] IRC Meeting followup

Markus Schneider schneider at lat-lon.de
Thu Jul 9 04:38:08 EDT 2009

Hello Jody,

thanks for your efforts. Hans Plum of intevation.org suggested another option: setting it up as a separate project at
http://wald.intevation.org/ (where deegree is hosted as well).

I guess we would like to see it either as a separate project or (at least in the mid-term) hosted it as a separate
module in the deegree repository -- after all, we're going to start with the corresponding code base from deegree 3, right?

Best regards,
Markus / Rutger