[Liblas-devel] Re: FOSS4G Presentation

Martin Rodriguez mrodriguez at stereocarto.com
Tue Sep 23 10:40:13 EDT 2008

Hi:

>> We have both, input and output iterators, not only input.

>> I'd replace "compatibility" with usability with standard algorithms
>>  accepting input and output iterators.

I was thinking so much about iterators and perhaps is more suitable use
events. But I don´t know...
Qcad guy do this in DXFlib library in C++ using interfaces (abstract
classes) working like c# events.
ftp://anonymous:anonymous@ribbonsoft.com/archives/dxflib/dxflib-2.2.0.0-1.sr
c.tar.gz

>> AFAIK, Martin's full name is Martin Rodriguez.

No, please. Martin Vales is nice.

>> Hobu, the presentation is great. Thank you very much for doing this!

Yes, you guys work very hard here!!. hehe.

>>  Soon, I'd like to translate it to Polish language.

I could translate the document to Spanish if is needed. I speak Spanish a
little more fluenty than English, hehe.

Regards.