[Liblas-devel] liblas for Embarcadero compiler
mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Jul 16 07:28:10 EDT 2010
On 16/07/10 12:03, jose perez wrote:
> Hello, Mateusz
> Sorry for replying privately, but I can't find the list email.
So, how did you post to liblas-devel your first message?
Just look at e-mail header and you can find liblas-devel at lists.osgeo.org
Or, go to:
2. Link "Mailing Lists"
3. Link http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/liblas-devel
4. In section "Using Liblas-devel you can see message
"...send email to liblas-devel at lists.osgeo.org"
5. This is the e-mail.
> Ok, I finally realized that the tar.gz file contains the source files.
> As a sugestion I would propose to add a little explanation about this
> matter in the http://liblas.org/download.html page.
There is Documentation link on front page
1. The "src" in liblas-src-X.Y.Z stands for source, so it's easy to know
it is a source code.
2. There is Documentation link on front page http://liblas.org/
3. The Documentation includes Compilation section:
Read the website. All bits you need are in place! R
Mateusz Loskot, http://mateusz.loskot.net
More information about the Liblas-devel