[Liblas-devel] workshop to define LAS 1.4 (was Full waveformlidar data)

Black, Michael (IS) Michael.Black2 at ngc.com
Tue Mar 9 14:11:01 EST 2010

Why don't you call it "vodoo lib 98".  Then the next release can be "voodoo lib XP".  Then "voodoo lib Vista".  Or some similar nonsensical sequence.

That way we all know what version it is :-)

I am SO sick of version numbers that don't match anything or make any sense.

Trying to make liblas match the version of LAS it support -- WONDERFUL idea!!!

So go to Liblas 1.2.x -- then perhaps we'll skip to liblas 1.4.x (but does that presume pre-4 compatibility?)

Michael D. Black
Senior Scientist
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems