[Live-demo] Installation issues of GISVM on xubuntu 8.04

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Oct 6 18:41:53 EDT 2009

My guess is that they've already smoothed out bugs with running 8.04 on
Xen with their system. So they may not have time to test,debug and
install 9.04 under the timeline we're pushing for.

If the 3 errors posted earlier are most of it, that's not too bad.
I would say continue ahead with 8.04 if things seem to be working and
we'll aim for an upgrade down the line.

Alex