[Live-demo] Does your application work on the click2try GISVM?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:29:23 EDT 2009

Don't ignore this ... this is the actual testing results:

Testing in safari resulted in:
- geoserver start and install looks good; tasmania map renders
 (complained about previous firefox session)
- udig starts; renders clouds and countries.shp
- renders WMS from geoserver; supported DnD from firefox to uDig catalog
- not able to right click on anything; that seems to be taken up by
the browser not the java applet
- mouse interaction was not response enough to supported editing,
could not drag a point; indeed pointer would get stuck at a particular
location; although it would change shape depending on what you were
actually hovering over.

So about 90% here; enough to demo; not enough to use.

Jody