[Live-demo] Does your application work on the click2try GISVM?

Dane Springmeyer blake at hailmail.net
Thu Oct 15 12:51:21 EDT 2009

I just tried the latest VM '20-74' and now see a Segmentation Fault
when running the default python.

Open a terminal and type 'python' and this is what you get:

user at osgeo-gisvm20-74:~$ python
Segmentation fault

but python2.5 works:
user at osgeo-gisvm20-74:~$ python2.5
 >>> # all good...

Really odd, I've never seen a segfault like this with python after
just starting the interpreter.

Dane