[Mapbender-users] map and other GUI elements disappear

Balázs Bámer bamerbalazs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:39:21 EST 2009

Hi All,

I'm trying to make an experimental Mapbender 2.5.0 GUI. Background WMS
works fine. I copied all elements to my fresh GUI, switched OFF some.
This time Mapbender was OK, only some elements (select scale, info
icon and like) were on wrong place, I mean overlapping other icons,
etc. I went again to admin2_en page, and began to move the misplaced
elements. I've changed only Left, Top, Width, Height attributes, not
the POSITION. However, almost all bigger elements like overview,
mapframe, digitizing toolbox, menu on the left etc disappeared. In the
source the iframes are there, but for example for the map iframe, only
a transparent technical image is included. I can turn on the map and
the red border of overview (but no overview map) when clicking into
overview's place. After it, the map is usable, but cannot be
drag'n'drop resized. Everything else is still missing.

Mapbender's log contains only stuff like
2009.02.06, 08:51:20,Notice: gui id set to guiID: admin2_en
2009.02.06, 08:51:20,Notice: mb_validateSession.php: GUI: admin2_en,
checking file /mapbender/php/mod_showLoggedUser.php...session valid.
2009.02.06, 08:51:20,Notice: class_locale: setting locale to en
2009.02.06, 08:51:20,Notice: locale en_US.utf8 ok on linux
2009.02.06, 08:51:20,Notice: mb_validateSession.php: checking file
/mapbender/javascripts/map.php

Apache's log has nothing interesting.

What did go wrong?

Thank you in advance.