[mapguide-internals] Stability and performance issues with MGOS 2.1

UV uvwild at gmail.com
Fri May 8 00:48:40 EDT 2009

That sounds great. I am happy to run and examine those fixes with our
150 layer Ozzy map.

Please consider using this opportunity to share your higher level
architectural insights and leave some remarks
in the source code  as this seems the best place to put it and the
easiest to write it into  or anywhere else.

Doing such complex analysis work seems a very good moment to leave a few
remarks here and there without a lot of effort
(compared to writing or completing an architecture document)

Any additional info in this direction is greatly appreciated, in
particular the not so obvious things or motivations for a chosen approach.
e.g. which logical processing an exception handler is responsible for

Thanks for your considerations.