[mapguide-users] Major Issue with MapGuide Open Source Release 1.0?

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Mon Apr 10 08:22:02 EDT 2006

Hi,

Was there an Error.log -- your zip only contains Access and Admin logs?

The function mentioned by Dr Watson (MgOgcFilterUtil::process_geometry)
would only be getting called if you are making a WFS query with a
spatial filter, so it makes no sense for it to be crashing the server
when it's sitting idle. Were you doing WFS requests by any chance?

Traian

  _____