[mapguide-users] Create layer from oracle database without spatial data

0uch hwayuyu at yahoo.com.tw
Tue Aug 12 01:03:59 EDT 2008

Hi Max,

Yes I have tried the way that you told before, and this is what I see after
clicking "show table".
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18937853/mgs.jpg

I have no idea how to continue in this situation, so I have only one way
that use FDO provider for Oracle.
Are there any solution for this problem?

T.H. Yu.