[mapguide-users] RE: Fusion Task Pane without session variable

Greg gbneff at cid.utah.gov
Wed Sep 21 13:02:58 EDT 2011

I am very new to Mapguide and especially Fusion so I think there is something
important I have missed here.  The following line is included in my
index.html page.

Please correct me if I'm wrong;  the code for TaskPane.js is included in
fusionSF-compressed.js and that is where I need to make the change suggested
by Brian and not in the TaskPane.js.  Or is it possible to make the change
in TaskPane.js and then include

in index.html?