[geojquery] first code in SVN

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at bogosoft.com
Tue Mar 16 14:38:34 EDT 2010

On 16.03.2010, at 15:05, Marc Jansen wrote:
> I just commited some stuff I played around with. Feel free to get the code from SVN and edit as appropriate. As we are in a very early stage and with out a real roadmap I thought I just go away and commit.

Can you point us to the SVN? I can't find a link.

Or even better, put the code on bitbucket, or github? :) I don't want to start a holy war, but I think such a collaborative project would benefit from not using svn.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Tonnhofer <tonnhofer at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR