[mapserver-dev] 6.2 and Annotation Layers

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon Mar 12 00:58:17 EDT 2012

The RFC 77 docs were updated a month ago with examples and voting history (it passed), not sure why it's not current on the website. I may have edited the wrong version. I'm kon holiday and can't fix at the moment, anyway... RFC 77 was committed several weeks ago and is in play for 6.2.

1)  you don't need RFC 77 for that use case although it could make it easier. You can continue with two layers if necessary.

2) label styles cover this case

3). Same as 2 or define a  label but no styles