[MapServer-dev] 2024 budget planning

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Fri Jan 5 03:21:51 PST 2024

+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: MapServer-dev <mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> Puolesta Seth G via MapServer-dev
Lähetetty: perjantai 5. tammikuuta 2024 12.57
Vastaanottaja: Michael Smith <michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com>; Steve Lime <sdlime at gmail.com>
Kopio: MapServer Devs <mapserver-dev at lists.osgeo.org>
Aihe: Re: [MapServer-dev] 2024 budget planning

Hi all,

I've updated the budget to include the amount requested in 2021 for release management ($1,500), so we can vote on a final budget and present it to the board. The total amount requested is $4,500.
It would be good to vote on this in the next few days as the deadline for submitting workshops for FOSS4G Europe in the 14th of January so I'd need to create an outline.
I've a few extra items we can add to a sponsorhip wiki page and maybe circulate on the mapserver-users list to see if we can generate additional development funds.

I'll start with my +1.

Seth

--
web:https://geographika.net<https://geographika.net/> & https://mapserverstudio.net<https://mapserverstudio.net/>