[Mapserver-inspire] MapServer and INSPIRE

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Mar 24 08:58:37 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

My objective is to see MapServer continue to be a tool of choice for
european organizations, so I'm glad that Assefa, Tom and a few others
decided to take the lead on this effort. For my part, I will be
following the progress of this group and will try to act as facilitator
whenever I can.

Daniel

On 11-03-23 11:08 AM, Tom Kralidis wrote:

> Hi: we thought a good way to break the ice would be to have folks on the
> list introduce themselves, summarize what they've done so far, and what
> parts of INSPIRE they are interested in.
>
> I'll start. In a MapServer context, I'm interested in the implementation
> and adherence to INSPIRE View Services for WMS Server. I've read through
> the documents, and am awaiting the final document to be released before
> going deeper based on Assefa's initial analysis.
>
> Elsewhere, I'm also interested in the INSPIRE Discovery Services support
> for the pycsw (http://pycsw.org/) project.
>
> Others?
>
> ..Tom

Daniel Morissette