Mapserv

Bill Stephenson bill at bransonlive.com
Wed Nov 24 11:32:43 EST 1999

Hi All,

I thought I'd introduce myself to the list. I'll be attempting to set up
mapserv on a linux system here at my office and on a virtual server at
iserver.com.

I'm a complete beginner at compiling and using C code but I think I should
be able to get the demo up and running.

I have done some perl work on a few map applications that be found at:
http://www.bransonlive.com/maps/maps.html

The coolest of these is a "Live Traffic Map". I am hoping to see how I might
use Mapserv as the image engine to accomplish the same features as those
I've written in perl.

You all have accomplished so much here, I'd like to extend my thanks now and
I really look forward to learning from everyone on the list.

Thanks you, and have a great holiday!
--

Bill Stephenson