MapServer 3.3.011 update....

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Jun 19 12:33:05 EDT 2000

No, it's not quite ready. I just wanted to bring people up to date with the
timetable for the next release. I'm looking at the 1st week in July for the
official release. Lot's of cool stuff including:

  - mapfile writing (CGI/MapScript)
  - autoconf support
  - Win32 Makefiles
  - initial PHP/MapScript release
  - alpha ESRI SDE support
  - lots of bug fixes etc...

In addition I'll release a new demo tailored especially for 3.3. The website
is being refurbished and all documentation is being brought inline with the
3.3.011 release. I'll also post new versions of my mapplet for adding box
zooms, busy images and optionally XML-based image maps to MapServer
applications.

Special thanks to Dan Morissette for including PHP/MapScript, autoconf
and their Win32 configuration information.

Anyway, keep an eye out...

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst