building mapserver w/o shared gd

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.on.ca
Wed Oct 18 10:02:16 EDT 2000

Chris,

One thing that you could do to solve at least the _linking_ problem is
to edit the Makefile after you've run configure to set:

 GD_LIB = /path/to/my/gd-1.2/libgd.a

Now, I'm not sure about the headers... if you're lucky then the
-I/path/to/my/gd-1.2 that should already be set in the Makefile should
be enough to force using the GD 1.2 headers.  If not then I'm not sure
what to suggest forthe headers.

Good Luck!

Daniel

 Daniel Morissette             morissette at dmsolutions.on.ca