Perl/Mapscript and mod_perl ?

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Oct 19 17:20:24 EDT 2000

Hmmmm OK, well I'm looking around the SWIG site and not seeing anything, and
there are no patches it seems. Maybe th eproblem was fixed in the current
release ? Do you use the latest release ?

Apache::PerlRun huh ? OK , I'll go take a look at that one ...

As for the reentrancy thing, I haven't heard that word in a LONG time :) Any
chance you could explain what that might mean to me ?

I'm gonna give it a try anyways, just to see ...

Thanks as allways !
J.F.