Setting up

Lyndon Zimmermann lyndon.zimmermann at adelaide.edu.au
Fri Oct 27 03:57:59 EDT 2000

Chris: I'll work through your suggestions, thanks.

Anyone: I struck a strange feature.  I was trying to understand the
extent object in the .map file so I reduced the minimum values on
Example 2 (a static shapefile), and the map zoomed out. Fine. I changed
them back, clicked reload on Netscape, and it didn't zoom back in.  If
I'm not achieving an effective refresh then debugging is going to be
tricky.  Any comments?

Lyndon Z