[mapserver-users] MapServer Demo Problems

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Dec 11 15:29:01 EST 2001

Stephen,

A couple things:

1) Hit the url http://myhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe and you should get back
"No query information to decode. QUERY_STRING is set, but empty." which
will tell if you have cgi scripts run on the server and mapserv instaled
correctly.

2) Somebody else jump in here, but I think you want all your paths to
contain '/' chars and not '\' chars - but I could be wrong on this. At
least check the documentation.

HTH,
  -Steve