[mapserver-users] getSymbol(): (BUFFER):395 error

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Dec 19 09:40:40 EST 2001

Tim Sutton wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have just upgraded my cvs to get up to date with 3.5 stable. My last
> build was made about 1.5 months back. I am using phpmapscript with php
> as a CGI. When I use the version built from todays cvs update, I get
> an error reading my map file:
>
> Warning: MapServer Error in getSymbol(): (BUFFER):(395)

The line that comes before line 395 in your mapfile contains the
"ANTIALIAS" keyword whose syntax has changed a few weeks ago.  Now the
ANTIALIAS takes a boolean parameter, so the following should work:

        ANTIALIAS TRUE
        BUFFER 4

Note that the same change also happened with keyword "FILLED" in symbol
files.
 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca