[mapserver-users] PHP/Mapscript on FreeBSD

Beau Gunderson bludwulf at crackrock.net
Sun Jul 1 17:37:10 EDT 2001

I was having the *EXACT* same problem with Mapscript/PHP. Immeasurable
thanks go to you for solving it! =) I'd also like to help out with any
list of problems/FAQ that you guys are up for. Some tips for linking to
OGR and using mapscript: Make sure -lgdal.1.1 gets into perlvars, or else
you'll have trouble. I had to put it in there by hand. =)