[mapserver-users] mechanism behind conversion of .dbf file of Foxpro to .xml !!!

ravuri eswar ravuri_eswar at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 14:08:51 EDT 2001

Dear sir,

I am Eshwar, from India.  I am a junior software
engineer.  I want to know the conversion mechanism
behind the conversion of .dbf file created in foxpro
to .xml file. How do it possible?
please write me with all the mechanism/command sets
includes in this conversion.  And please try to give
me some  examples for this conversion.
eagerly waiting for your reply.  Will you send the
reply to me directly, or i have to see it in any site?
please mension this too in your reply.

Regards...
Eshwar

=====