[mapserver-users] Image Speed Questions---Generic

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Jul 31 12:31:27 EDT 2001

That's what he meant, the browser will do the caching for a given URL unless
the HTTP headers indicated otherwise.  By default MapServer pages ARE cached
by the browser, unless you added some custom headers to change that
behavior, which is a fairly standard trick.  This is especially easy if
you're using MapScript/PHP, but can also be done through Apache
configuration.

J.F.