[mapserver-users] msDrawRaster TileIndex TileItem Location HE LP!

Hankley, Chip Chip.Hankley at GASAI.Com
Tue Jul 31 13:54:27 EDT 2001

Richard and I are having the same problem I think...

I'm beginning to think that on NT, your data HAS to be on a local drive....

Lowell wrote:
 >You might try dumping a simple shapefile over on the share and adding it
as
 >a layer in your .map file.  Just to see if things on that level work.

I tried this yesterday and got the same results. I used a map file with one
simple polygon layer. Did it local, worked fine, on a share, didnt' work.

 >Have you tried blowing open the privs just to see if that fixes it?

This is possible, does anyone know what USER IIS or PWS acts as on NT? Does
it take on the credentials of whoever is logged in, or is it something more
obsure, like %SYSTEM?

Man, if anyone knows the definitive answer to this, please speak up! This
has some significant ramifications for how I deploy some applications, and
I'm totally stuck.

Chip Hankley