[Mapserver-users] FAQ: Extent help

Martin Sarsale lists at runa.sytes.net
Fri Dec 6 10:15:59 EST 2002

Dear All:

Im trying to set up a mapserver for our wireless lan. We want show on a map our Access Points.

Im testing the program with a shape I got from a friend, but I've no clue on what to put on the 'EXTENT' attribute.
I was searching thru the mailing list and I found some people asking the same question, but nobody answered them. On other thread I found that the units in 'EXTENT' are the same as in the shape, but I've no idea on which unit is this testing shp.

Thanks in advance.

Martin