[Mapserver-users] MapServer 3.7 Dev on Win32 (test me!)

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at biosci.cbs.umn.edu
Tue Dec 10 17:09:22 EST 2002

Folks,

Just to let you know I've updated the MapServer 3.7 (that's the
"unstable", nightly build) binaries for Win32.  I compiled in support
for the WFS server and client.  I don't really know if it works, but
that's the reason for this e-mail.  Test it and let us (the community)
know if it works.  For more info on WFS stuff, see:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WFSMapServer

Also, please let me know if you encounter an error message that says
something about missing msvcr70.dll.  I thought I've recompiled
everything without the .Net library stuff but this automatic windows
screwer-upper update thingy might have put it back.  If you've had that
issue in the past, try downloading the MapServer binaries and libraries
again.

-Perry