[mapserver-users] Initial pre-alpha release of the CLX component for Delphi

Pedro A. Carrasco pcarrasco at iver.es
Tue Jan 8 10:11:10 EST 2002

    To make the VCL is not very complicated, the CLX components I use in the
control are TImage and the control to make the html petitions, but this one
is from the Indy components. Other CLX units (like QGraphics, QControls) are
replaceable but the same in VCL (Graphis, Controls, etc).
    Regards
Pedro A. Carrasco Ponce
IVER Sistemas de Información Geográfica
Dpto. Técnico