[mapserver-users] proj4 and path configuration

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Wed Jul 3 09:39:54 EDT 2002

If you are on Linux simply make sure that /etc/ld.so.conf contains /usr/local/lib (which it probably does) and then run '/sbin/ldconfig' as root then restart the httpd daemon.
The proj.4 install usually adds /usr/local/lib to the config file but the new path is not included in the library config until after ldconfig is run.
Lowell F.

P.S. Anyone out there have an estimate on how long the wiki will be down?

The following message was sent by Cedric BERNIER <cedric.bernier at thales-is.com> on Wed, 03 Jul 2002 12:34:26 +0200.