[mapserver-users] proj4 and path configuration

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jul 5 14:24:38 EDT 2002

Cedric BERNIER wrote:

> but now when I run mapserv I have another internal error displayed on my browser : error while loading shared libraries :/usr/libwwwappp.so.0 : undefined symbol: HTZlib_inflate
>
> I've re-installed zlib and w3c with --with-zlib option but the error still remains....

You may get this if you have 2 copies of w3c-libwww on your system: one
under /usr/lib that came as an RPM (or with the OS), and one that you
recompiled yourself and that got installed /usr/local/lib ... the
solution is to remove the copy under /usr/lib.  If your old wc3-libwww
came as a RPM, then use 'rpm -e ...' to remove it to make sure that you
delete all files related to the RPM version of the library.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca