[mapserver-users] WMS Client Support

Brian Fischer bfischer at mpls.houstoneng.com
Tue Jun 4 16:48:14 EDT 2002

I want to say thanks to Debbie for her help.  Wow this one was so
simple, but took a while to figure out.  It turns out that if you have
the STATUS set to ON the WMS layer will not display.  If you change the
STATUS to DEFAULT the WMS layer displays.  Is a WMS layer suppose to
behave like this?  It took me a while to figure this one out, so I hope
it saves someone else some time.

Thanks,
Brian