SV: [mapserver-users] TIFFs and ECWs rasters get a monochrome output - why?

Anders Knudstrup Hansen LE34 akh at le34.dk
Tue Sep 24 02:21:09 EDT 2002

I've seen this behaviour too..... I've found out that it depends on whether or not I have a Class object in my layers (I have one tileindex layer). If i remove the class object my ecw's show up in color, and if I add a class object they show up in black/white... (I actually use this as a feature, since most of my ecw images look ugly in color)....

Hope this helps.

/ Anders