[Mapserver-users] MapServer implemented in ASP.NET

Morten Nielsen maillist at iter.dk
Sun Apr 6 07:34:07 EDT 2003

Is there anyone here who have created websites using ASP.NET and MapServer
(or other WMS servers) or is thinking about it?

I have developed a custom control for ASP.NET that makes it very easy to
implement WMS servers on a webpage (navigatable map using only two lines of
code). It should run with most WMS 1.0.0 and 1.1.0 WMS-servers, but I have
only tested it with MapServer.
I would really like some comments and ideas on it, so if anyone is
interested in trying it out, please send me an email.

Regards
/Morten Nielsen