[Mapserver-users] MapServer implemented in ASP.NET

Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Sun Apr 6 10:45:01 EDT 2003

I'm not an ASP.NET person, but alot of people are; I'd be interested to see
an example of this.

There are a number of WMS instances available at:

http://cgdi-dev.geoconnections.org/components/

..Tom

Tom Kralidis
Systems Scientist