[Mapserver-users] Mandrake 9 installation problems

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Fri Apr 25 05:58:40 EDT 2003

Mark,

the messages about the include directories seem harmless to me. The error
should be generated by something else. Could you please attach the make
output, so I / we can have a look at that? (first 'make clean', then 'make >
make_out.txt' to redirect the output of make to a textfile instead of the
screen. Then attach this file 'make_out.txt'). You might want to send it to
the list and not only to me as it is almost weekend for me :-)

Regards,
Vincent Schut.