[Mapserver-users] Geotiff and Extent confusion

Dylan Keon keon at nacse.org
Wed Dec 24 18:32:34 EST 2003

As an addendum to Ed's note, you can also find DRGs for Georgia at
http://csat.gatech.edu/drg/drg.html .  I can echo Ed's comments
regarding the variability of projections, DPI, etc.  I've run into the
same issues when stitching together DRGs from just four states - I can
imagine the amount of normalizing Ed had to do for his operation :-)