[Mapserver-users] Turning on/off parts of layer based on expr ession

Martin, Daniel DMartin at erac.com
Thu Feb 20 10:38:11 EST 2003

Perhaps not what you want, but you can make multiple layers out of the same
shape file based on filters.  You don't need to create 250 different shape
files, just 250 layers all with different filters pointing to the same shape
file.  I do it that way with a check box legend and TIGER data.

But, perhaps I'm missing something?

-Dan Martin