[Mapserver-users] Projecting Rasters 3.7

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Feb 28 15:07:43 EST 2003

randy james wrote:
> Hi
> I thought i should report this, in case no one else
> notices it right away.
>
> I was trying the nightly from Feb 27 2003 and noticed
> that when zooming in, with raster layers on, that are
> projected, the projection was not working correctly.
> The raster seemed to shift around as i zoomed in
> (quite a bit, around 500M).
>
> I am now using the nightly from feb 21 which works
> fine.

Randy,

I have committed a new mapresample.c that seems to fix this problem.  This
only occurs when the source raster is being loaded at less than full
resolution before resampling ... however, this is a pretty common case ...
it just didn't occur in my previous test case.

Thanks for the bug report.

Best regards,