[Mapserver-users] E00 to SHP Conversion Utilities?

Dan Barron dbarron at ddive.com
Thu Mar 6 14:30:20 EST 2003

Thanks Dave. Unfortunately, I have many many files to convert.  I do have a
version of import71.exe dated 9-2002, however I'm not too familiar with it
and the documentation it came with does not mention conversion of e00 to
shp only to adf or arcgrid format.  Am I missing something?  Also, since I
am looking to do many files, I prefer to automate the process, can
import71.exe work in that context?

Dan