[Mapserver-users] Graticule support not working?

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Fri Mar 7 09:30:47 EST 2003

John -

Thanks for the help.  I tried both a simple GRID/END block and one with a few statements in it.  Neither worked.  Thanks for confirming that the code should be at the LAYER level; your original email seems to be only current documentation for the feature, and it's got it inside the FEATURE block.

I certainly have complete PROJ support; I'm trying this on Windows right now.  I can update and run this on our Linux systems, but I usually update those AFTER I get a Windows build stable.  Off the top of my head there doesn't seem to be anything OS-specific that should matter.

If someone is running with a current (this week or so) CVS build and can make GRID work, let me know.  I'll probably fire up the debugger, boldly going (yet again) into code I've never visited before...

	- Ed