[Mapserver-users] CGI returns malformed headers

Martin, Daniel DMartin at erac.com
Fri Mar 7 17:09:25 EST 2003

Usually this is caused by problems with the libraries that should be
installed into C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32.  Either:
A) You didn't install the libraries.
B) You have an older version of the libraries than your build needs.
C) You installed libwww_dll.zip when you actually needed ms35_libs.dll.

Go to http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/win32binaries.html, find the build you
chose, and download the appropriate library.  Extract into C:\Winnt\SYSTEM32
and chose YES if it asks to overwrite.

Hope that helps,
-Dan Martin